Sunday

Just a random thought...

Today while I was watching General Conference I had this random little thought that made me happy inside. My brother and father were at the session this morning. While the congregation was singing "How Firm A Foundation" I was thinking how cool it was that my brother and I were both singing the same song at the same time. Then I thought, if Skip is watching Conference now, he and I and Tyler are singing the same song at the same time. Then I thought, if Brindi is watching Conference now, then her, Tyler, Skippy, and myself are all singing the same song at the same time. It was so cool! I miss all those people so much all the time, it was cool to think that from here in Florida I was connected to my closest friends all the way in Chile, Utah, and North Carolina! It was so amazing to feel that and know that is was through the gospel that all of that was made possible.

No comments: