Thursday

All about pink


October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. In it's honor, I wanted to post this video of a dance performed on So You Think You Can Dance. The choreographer created it in honor of a friend of his, a breast cancer survivor. I know Yoplait gives money to the Breast Cancer Foundation for every lid sent in. Maybe as challenge we can all try to send in a few lids. Let's say five. Let's all send in five lids. Every little bit helps.


I hope you enjoy this beautiful depiction of one man's interpretation of the affects of breast cancer. It brought me to tears to be perfectly honest.



I personally have not been affected by the heartache brought on by breast cancer, but I do have family who have suffered other types of cancer. Here's to those strong women and men who are bravely facing the illness.

No comments: