Monday

That makes me feel brave.

Today I started out my day pretty-- bitter, I guess. I was just angry for no reason. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, I realized I was upset for no reason. I remembered that yes, there are things in my life I wish were different. Yes, I am having a hard time with a few things. But I also remembered that I have a beautiful family. I have the wonderful gospel in my life. I have friends who would do anything for me. I have so much to be thankful for! Adversity. It happens to everyone. We all have challenges, problems, complications in our life. We all feel sadness, pain, sorrow. But there is so much to be happy about! So many things we are blessed with! And adversity makes us stronger. It makes us who we are and helps us develop in to more than we were.



"I forget the last time I felt brave,
I just recall insecurity
Cause it came down like a tidal wave
and sorrow swept over me"

BUT....

"Then I was given grace and love
I was blind but now I can see
Cause I've found a new hope from above
And courage swept over me"


"But I don't need a telescope to see that there's hope
And that makes me feel brave"

So remember that we all have trials, but we are helped in ways we don't even understand. Count your many blessings. In Ether 12:27 it talks about turning weaknesses to strengths when we are humble. We can do that, we can be made strong through adversity.


Ps. Thank you for being you, and for being a part of my life. You are what makes me what I am. I am so thankful for you. We all need to love and thank those around us, family, friends, anyone who has stamped our lives with good memories.

No comments: