Sunday

Workin' on maaaaa fitnessss!

So... it's official! Ragar Relay in February! I was signed up to run one in California in April, but on a more relaxed and fun team. The other day Lori Nelson emailed me and asked if I would like to be on their competitive team for the race in Arizona! Of course I said yes! I am so excited! It is a relay consisting of 12 runners. We run from Prescott to Phoenix, about 200 miles total. Each for us run just under 20 miles.
The race is going to be intense. Like I said, these girls are more competitive, they want to win! So now I have the challenge of training hard so I can be an asset to the team. I think it's going to be a blast! Until then I'll just be running, running, running. The motto of the race is "run, eat, sleep, repeat." I simply can't wait!

No comments: