Wednesday

I believe in leather jackets and aviator sunglasses...

I believe in miracles... you sexy thang.

I believe in retail therapy.

I believe in the power of Zac Efron to make any day better.

I believe in love.

I believe in forever.

I believe in honesty.

I believe in nap time.

I believe in modern day revelation.

I believe in Disney.

I believe in roommates.

I believe in best friends.

I believe in missionaries.

I believe in forgiveness.

I believe in believing. I believe we all need something to believe in to keep us going, to keep us happy. It makes us who we are. It forms and shapes and molds us into what we want to become. It keeps us moving forward on a path. It gives us direction, it gives us hope.

Believe in something, believe in anything. Just find something to believe and hold on to it. Never let it go. Let it make you happy inside.

Guess who is coming home next week... my Brinners! I can officially say I have waited for a missionary, it's been a year and a half, oh how I have missed that girl!!

I hope you are all having a fantastic week! Happy humpday Wednesday!

XoXo,
Misty Mae

P.s. We are watching 17 Again and Ned just said, "I think our hands just made a baby" when he shakes the principal's hand and it is HILARIOUS.

No comments: