Thursday

Hi kids.

Hi kids, do you like violence? Wanna watch me stick nine inch nails through each one of my eye lids? Wanna grow up and be like me and do exactly like I did?

Ok so that is a random song that just jumped in to my brain as I started typing, if you can guess what song it is or who it is by I will give you 50 bucks (BUCKS, not dollars, big difference)!

I love to blog about art projects and crafting experiences because I am an old lady and that type of thing brings me joy (so does Toy Story Macaroni and Dino Nuggets... apparently I am every age but nearly 22). So, my latest art project...

I'm not sure it counts as crafting, maybe it's more in the photography category, but either way you are about to hear about it...

How about that for the most ridiculously long introduction to a post ever? Ok seriously here it is....

LETTER PICTURES!

Oh fun! I stole the idea from some random store in Savannah, GA (Savannah shout out! Fave City Ev!)It is kind of hard to describe so I will just show you. I had Lacy and Chet for Christmas this year, but I was gone to Disneyworld over Christmas and couldn't give it to them then. I have only seen them twice since I have been home so... four months later... Merry Christmas Lacy and Chet!
Get it? H-U-N-T?!

I went to may aunt and uncle's barn to take the pictures... It was a blast! Now I look for letters in everything I see! I am all set up to make one for my roommate Senecca (LOVE HER!)...

She (Lacy) loves it! At least she says she does! Here are a few more pictures to get the feel...

...and...

...here it is in her casa!

Anywho, I just had to share! Hope you enjoy frannnns!

Love, peace and chicken grease!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I saw some of those at Deseret Book... they took pictures on Temple grounds and spelled stuff like "family" and "forever".... I fell in LOVE with them! SO cute that you spelled their last name! You're a brilliant one, you....