Wednesday

Roam if you want to, roam around the world...

I was just creepishly stalking some friends of mine on facebook (while I am supposed to be writing a paper...ehem)... These friends were people I met on my study abroad in Italy (REPRESENT!)...

(Taken in Venice, fave city ev!)

...these friends of mine had pictures in spain, chile, portugal, everywhere! What a life. So, I decided I am going to become a world traveller and just travel trave travel! I know this is random... I just had to share the epiphany. I want to be one of those dirty bum, sleep in hostels, no make up, backpacking travellers. Yee haw! (This here is the wildest ride in the wilderness! Hahaha thunder mountain railroad shoutout!).

Anywho, I wanna start in South America! Let's see how this thing goes :)

By the way (and not as in John)... 15 days till Disney!

Happy Humpday!
XoXo,
Misty Mae

1 comment:

The Roberts Family said...

Misty you are too cute! haha. And you wanna be a world traveler!? Woot woot! YOu go girl but be VERY CAREFUL. :) The world cannot lose Misty Mae Dunny yet!