Wednesday

Happy Birthday Mother!

I want to give a birthday shout out to my amazing mother. She is simply amazing!!

My dearest most amazing mother-
I was just sitting in class today and we were learning about credit scores. I thought to myself, I already know all of this, my mother taught me. Then I thought, not only did she teach me about credit scores, she also helped me start building a line of credit. And she is helping me make sure all the payments are made on time. And she pays them. And she supports me in my education. And she provided me with a vehicle to drive. And, in order to do all of this, she works hours upon hours. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year... my mother is working. She is doing all of this for me, so that I can have an education. So that I can be successful. She sacrifices time with her husband, her remaining children at home, and not to mention personal time to just sit and relax. She never takes a break, or vacation. If she isn't at work, it's because she is doing something for one of her children. She is watching a sporting event or buying us groceries. She is never doing anything for herself, she is simply always doing things for the people she loves.

Then I almost started crying in class because I realized I have the most amazing mother a person could ask for. I have the most amazing example. I have the most incredible woman there for me to support me in all that I do. She sacrifices everything for my success and my happiness. She is the epitome of amazing. She is also my best friend. She is there for me. She listens to my whining. She gives me advice when I all too often am crying about whatever ridiculous thing I am complaining about. She is my favorite person to be around and spend time with. She gives me love and laughter. She cracks me up. She quotes my movies. She digs Zac Efron.

Mom, you are the most amazing person a girl could ever ask for as a mother. You are perfect in every way. Thank you so so so much for all the love and support you offer me. Thank you for your selfless service and loving kindness. Thank you for all you do. Words can not express how much you mean to me, all I can do is say thank you, and I love you. I love you with my whole heart! You are the best there ever was!

I love you always,

<3 your daughter, Misty

No comments: