Saturday

It's gone so slow and yet again so fast.......

So today marks two months since I embarked upon my missionary adventure. It has been a crazy two months! Thinking back it feels like so much time has passed, like it should be six months at least. And yet again I think every day is one day closer, and two months of that are already in the past. I am proud to say he is doing a wonderful job and loving the work. He makes me so happy with his dedication and love of the gospel. I hope he can help the people of South Carolina, and make a lasting impression on them the way the missionaries did with my family and I. He is a wonderful person and example, and I am so thankful to have him in my life. He is my best friend!


1 comment:

Kilie Rainey said...

funny thing i totally have that key chain:):)