Tuesday

I left my heart in San Francisco...

A few weekends ago my family and I had the opportunity to go to Dublin, California to visit my uncle and his family. He was recently transferred there through his company (he runs the Hertz companies at the San Francisco and Oakland airports) and we hadn't ever been to San Francisco so we decided why not? We were there from Friday to Tuesday and had a blast. My grandparents and all of my family (except Kymi- we missed you!) were there. His beautiful babies, Victoria and Brianna, were so much fun, I loved every second I spent with them! Friday night we just hung out and spent some down time catching up. Saturday we went driving all over and ate a huge seafood dinner (I am not much of a fan of seafood but I endured it :). We then did some walking and sight seeing. Sunday I went to church there in Dublin and was amazed to find out the missionaries there are CHINESE speaking! Who knew? What a crazy hard mission to learn such a challenging language in a place where it is not the primary spoken language. Craziness. I love missionaries. On monday we took a ferry boat ride under the Golden Gate Bridge and around Alcatraz. It was so beautiful and the weather was wonderful. Overall it was a great trip. I already miss Dan, Raquel and the babies, hopefully we can see them all again soon!















No comments: