Wednesday

Just a taste of comfort...

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
These last few days have been a bit overwhelming. I have felt an intense amount of  different emotions. I was sitting down at the kitchen table today to drink some delicious Simply Orange Orange Juice (lots of pulp!) and the Ensign was sitting in front of me. I opened up to a random page to find this scripture, and I knew everything was going to be ok.

:)

Then I remembered that no matter what, if I changed my attitude, life can be good today.


3 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

I need this.

Mari said...

I love this and it's inspiring me...I got down there today for awhile and this reminded me to keep my chin up! thanks love

The Roberts Family said...

Awe. I love this Misty. Thank you sugar for sharing! :)