Monday

Study Break

I like glitter and sparkly dresses...
I'm just a girl with a dream that got the best of me.

Tha party don't start 'till I walk in.

A dream is a wish your heart makes.

Today was a fairytale.

Best friends means friends forever.

Rome if you want to.

When you look back on times we've had, I hope you're proud.

We are family.

Here and now is all that matters.

You are my sunshine.

You are the music in me.

I want you to know that I miss you.
You'll be in my heart.
You've got a friend in me.
You make me feel so young.
Don't want to back seat, got to be first.
Defying gravity, and you can't bring me down.
Why not take a crazy chance?
Which road I travel is a mystery to me.


....this was a fun game of "my life in music quotes". I made it up. You should play, it's a great way to break from your studies, or whatever may be stressing you out. It is fun to live in the past, that's where most of our memories live :)

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Mari said...

I loved this!! I might have to steal and post! your pictures are gorgeous and these songs are fantastic!

Rasha said...

Love it... Fun fun fun....

and ummm how do you know mari, SO weird.

lexlovesjate said...

Misty!!! I love you! You are the sweetest, most beautiful girl ever! Thank you so much for your sweet comment. I miss our long conversations we used to have and how happy they made me after. We should catch up sometime. Thank you for being you!

XOXO-Lex

Steven said...

Such a cool idea! I should def do it.