Here it comes, another one of those random posts with random thoughts that have popped into my head lately! Some of it is me venting, some is just statements I wan to make but have nowhere else to do it. Am I the only one who has a thought and wants to put it somewhere and then the universe seems to say...
Maybe that will be my new book mark for any of these random posts. If you hate reading my random posts then anytime you see that picture of Mr. Sun and Mr. Cloud you can hit the big red X we talked about before, savvy?
1. The Olympics rock my world.
Congrats Apolo, most colored winter Olympian!
Get it girl! Winning after being injured an everything!
Ohhh Shaun, you can double my McTwist anytime you'd like! Haha jk! But seriously.
Also, curling is not a sport.
Seriously, my grandmother can sweep ice, where is the athleticism?
And, the biathlon is the strangest thing I have ever seen.
I don't really love it!
One last thing, this was ammmmmazazing, these kids should have taken gold!
2. I have something wrong with me. I have been feeling awful. I am unmotivated, I don't want to do my work, I would rather sit and watch paint dry than do anything. I went to the doctor. The visit went a little bit like this:
Yeah, that's me. I never realized how realistic it is. Ps. the Doc didn't call me "son" as this picture would lead you to believe. I'm not THAT ill.
3. Blow drying my hair is the worst part of my day.
I'd rather eat a snail, as a result I shower less often than I should which makes me feel like this:
Sick nasty nast.
4. I love my little bro. He is such a stud. He is one of my very best friends.
5. I miss my person (Grey's Anatomy shout out!).
6. Water tastes better in a square bottle. I am absolutely convinced.
7. Whoever said, "Nothing tastes better than skinny feels." Obviously never ate half baked ice cream.
8. Do what makes you happy. Don't worry about what your friends want, what your parents want... what do you want? Whatever is it, go for it, do it. You're happiness is what really matters. Sassy? Maybe. Don't be mean to people of course. And don't be a rebel. But don't hold back the way you really feel because it is what is expected of you. Be bold. Be fierce. Be yourself. Most importantly, be happy.
9. Jim & Dwight make any day better.
Happy hump day! I leave for Ragnar tomorrow, I am so excited/scared/nervous/excited! My total miles are about 18. EEEEEK. Let's hope I can handle it. It's go time. Bring it on.