Monday

A tribute to '09

I never really thought '09 was a great year. Then I watched this video, it made me feel a little nostalgic.

Come to think of it, '09 was a pretty great year. I accomplished my BizBlock graduation, went to San Fransicso, saw Phantom of the Opera (twice!), moved to Disneyworld.... lots of good things going on this year! Facebook made me a nice little memory board. I thought I would share it...

I hope everyone had a memorable '09! I am really looking forward to 2010. I have a lot of great things ahead of me, including a college graduation! Let's hope we all have a wonderful and magical 2010!! I'll get back to you on the whole resolution thing, I'm make my list as I type... well mentally making it... once I write it down I'll be sure to fill you in. I can imagine you are overjoyed with anticipation!

1 comment:

Stormis said...

Misty I love your blog! You always post such great stuff!