Saturday

A November to remember.

Ok so here is one long over due post! So much has happened, I am becoming such a lazy blogger. Ugh. Well... where to start? We'll start with the fact that I am watching the Notebook right now. This movie makes me feel like one emotional little sappy love sap. Favorite line: "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day...." Awwwww. Love isn't easy. If it was easy it wouldn't be worth it. Right now my love isn't easy. I have been having a really hard time with it lately. Not the being in love part, that part does come easy. But the surviving without my love, that part is killing me. I have been feeling very alone. One hand written letter every three weeks makes it so incredibly hard to maintain a relationship. I know he is where he needs to me. I know this is what he needs to be doing, but man is it hard. I have to work at it every day. But I want to do that because I want to be with him. I am also re-reading New Moon. I feel like I can relate to it so much at this point in my two years. I seriously understand the comparison of feeling as if someone punched a hole through my chest, and if I don't hold myself together I will simply fall apart. I have to make a constant effort to not fall to pieces. Sounds pathetic right? Well it is. But that's ok. I know it will be worth it. I can honestly say I love him more everyday. This really is making us stronger, I know it. On a happy note, the end of this month marks a year. Are you kidding?? Where did the year go?! Maybe it really does fly by. Or maybe the time I spend without him isn't really worth remembering, so it just seems like time with him wasn't too long ago. Either way, I can remember thinking, at this time in two years, I will be counting days instead of years. Well, after this month I will be counting months instead of years, so at least that is one step closer. I honestly tip my hat to every girl who has survived this before me. You truely are stronger than you know!

Ok so moving on... Whitney and Ashley coming for a visit. It was basically awesome!! I love those girls. We had a blast! We went to all the parks, watched Fantasmic, saw La Nouba, went to a Christmas party... we did it all! Amazing how we can fit so much in to such a short amount of time.

I think they loved parts of Hollywood Studios. Tower of Terror. Rock-n-rollar coaster. They loved them! Oh, and Fantasmic, always great :)

Animal Kingdom! It's alot like a glorified zoo. I think they liked the animals. My favorite part was Expedition Everest! That ride rocks. Haha.

Te he he... we rode Splash Mountain like 500 times... without getting off! Hahaha Whit was so mad. Ash and I just kept asking the guy to let us keep going because there was nobody in line. That song..." Howdya do? Deedeleedadeedo." On repeat over and over and over. Hahaha it was madness.

And say hello to my boyfriend.

The Christmas Party was magical... but mostly we used the time to ride Space Mountain and Thounder Mountain over and over and over... and over again.

We went to my favorite place on Disney property, Boardwalk!

And had lots of fun at Epcot!

We met princesses,

and ate lots of yummy food!

We had a magic button! This was soooo cool! Some random worker guy at Hard Rock gave us a backstage tour! Ok so we had a birthday button for Ashley, but she didn't want to wear it, she was embarrassed. So I wore it instead. After that, great things happened to us! This was one. We went to the room where the rock stars hang out after the show. We went in to this room, the John Lennon room!!! That picture you see was one from a peace rally that the Beatles actually used. The Beatles are my FAVORITE band!!! I was seriously in heaven. We saw so much amazing Beatles merchandise, and a few awesome other things like this chair of Gwen Stephanie's...

Basically it was the coolest and luckiest thing ever! Thank you magic button!

Thanks girls for the best weekend at Disney ever!!!

Now, on to the next best weekend.... my visit home. Ohhhh man was it needed. I was right at the point in my college program where I was happy I did it, but I am ready for it to be over. I worked Thanksgiving and probably will for Christmas, and I miss my family terribly!! We had so much fun. Lacy, Kymi and my mommy picked me up from the airport. We shopped and ate and did lots of catching up! The next day we were in Heber so we had some delicioso mexican food with my little bro. It was great! Then I spent a whole day in Winslow with my favorite girls!!!

The rest of the weekend we spent shopping and CHRISTMAS TREE CUTTING! It was so beautiful to be back in my favorite pine trees on my favorite rim. Oh I love the forest!

Love it :) Ps. that is my dad's jacket, probably why it looks so huge! I love my family!

Aren't they cute? I think so. Getting back on that plane to come back to Orlando was one of the hardest things I've done in a while!!

Another note worthy night was the CP formal! It was a blast! We got all dressed up and spent the night dancing and singing like a bunch of high school kids. I loved it!

Our red carpet night! The best part was that Mickey was there :)

It was a great way to end the program, with my very first Mickey picture!

I also earned a Mouseters Degree in Marketing, isn't that exciting?

I thought so.

OH AND....

Whit bought me a Snuggie hahahahaaha. She knows I HATE them. I have always thought they were ridiculous, so she thought it would be funny to get me one. Ohhhhhh geez. I am embarrassed to own one, but I love Whit for sending me laughter. Hahaha.

She also sent me this, isn't she sweet? I sure love her.

Ok and last but not least.... today I went to Apollo Beach. I saw this:

Breathtaking, right? I know, I loved it.

So life is good. I miss my family, I am ready to go home, and I miss my boy. But life is good. Smile, be happy. Everything is gonna be alright, be strong, believe. Peace!

3 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Cute Misty!

Everything will work out... don't you worry!

Denver and Megan said...

Hey Misty!
Amen girl to the missionary thing! It's all worth it in the end but I felt like someone ripped my heart out of my chest and stomped on it a thousand times for those two years. You can do it, I know it!

{larissa} said...

your family rocks! I saw them when I was home for thanksgiving and had a blast as always with the greers. your blog is super cute-love it