Sunday

Who gon stop me?

"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath."
-James 1:19

I think, in general, that most people are, "swift to ignore (while adding perfectly placed, "hmm's" and "yeah's" to make it seem like we're paying attention), quick to speak (about only the things pertinent to ourselves), and instant to wrath (easy to irritate and easier to annoy)." I know that I especially need to work on taking the advice of James, the spiritual giant. I need to give people the attention they deserve. I must quit interrupting while they speak. I need to value what they have to say the way I would hope they would value my opinions. I need to think before I speak. Use eloquence in my words (starting with adding the word eloquent to my vocab). I need to not get irritated so easily, or even at all. Love. Happiness. Let's have some more of that this week :]

Ps. If you don't watch SNL... first of all shame on you. Second, watch this. I know it's a little sacrilegious, but honestly it killed me.

No comments: