Tuesday

"You should live with us so my mom doesn't have to get any more babysitters!"

Two weekends ago I was blessed with the opportunity to spend the weekend with some wicked awesome kiddos! D went to San Diego for the weekend to attend an ACN meeting and I spent the weekend watching Spongebob and playing at the park. It was an adventure of a weekend! Kinsley was my friend :) and Kimmie and Karson were so so well behaved. It was a blast! We went to the park, the movies, McDonalds, rented movies and made cookies. I sure love these kids!
Kimmie and Kinsley and I went to the park while Karson was at school. The weather was beautiful and it was a great time.
The kids all had a fun time playing at Papa Joe and Nana's house. We had a picnic in the back yard.
They all fell asleep watching Open Season 2. Kinsley is priceless upside down :) Restless by day and angels by night!


No comments: